As I mentioned before, Zoe was lucky enough to be granted a wish from the Make-a-Wish Foundation. To get a wish, based on referral, the physician and foundation work together to determine eligibility. Zoe's dermatomyositis is not only a frustrating and rare disease, it may also be a life-long struggle for her (though we are optimistic it won't be!). Zoe has wished herself to DisneyWorld. In preparation for the trip, the Wish Granters host a Wish Party to celebrate and plan.


Zoe's Wish Party was at Cold Stone Creamery where both Zoe and Josie were able to go behind the counter and make their own tasty concoctions.
I'm not sure which one, but I'm sure in a few years, one of the girls will be working at Cold Stone!!
Here, the Wish Granters are going over the trip details. The girls are going to have a blast exploring Disney World!!


No comments:
Post a Comment