Sunday, August 3, 2008

Chicago 2008

Another year brings around our now annual trip to Chicago. This year Tricia and Malory joined us on our quest. Our first day started with a trip to the Field Museum. Always goofy, we certainly had our hands full at times!
A B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L shot of the Chicago skyline... it almost looks fake!

The girls met Sue the Dinasour (largest and most complete T-Rex) for the first time! http://www.fieldmuseum.org/sue

We wrapped up our evening at Navy Pier where we met up with my mom and Mike. The archways are actually streams of water... I wonder who keeps splashing the girls??

Three lovely girls patiently waiting for the train ride home. Little did they know they would soon meet a balloon animal man who will entertain them on the way back to the hotel.
The reason for our 3rd annual Chicago trip: birthday girl Michelle who turned THREE!! The party consisted of pony rides, pin the tail on the donkey, and just plain fun!

On Sunday we met up with Michaelynn at Cracker Barrell. I think her love for Lincoln (yes... the president) will keep her and Zoe close!

No comments: