Tuesday, October 21, 2008

10-18-08

These are just some of the many pictures we have from our wedding day. We could not have asked for a more perfect day, with things going as smoothly as possible. I'll be honest, I was surprised as to how much the ceremony ended up important to me. Our Pastor, Mary Kay, did an AWESOME job and made things very comfortable and fitting for us. For those who know us, the fact that we even go to church is kind of amazing!! She's awesome.


Trisha and Paul certainly had a good time together. Sometimes it's good pairing the tallest gal with the shorter guy!



Best Gal, Robin, having a blast. :)

Our limo... worth every penny. Thanks!!

Here's the Smith gals before the ceremony. I was fine and calm up until right before the ceremony. The bells started going and I lost it. Thankfully there was no camera around for that moment!!

No comments: